- Over the years, we have acquired considerable knowledge and experience in the slip casting of composite and extremely pure materials. We develop all sorts of prototypes and special solutions for our customers requiring made-to-measure products at reasonable rates, as well as small and medium production runs.
- Slip casting makes it possible to obtain different shapes that cannot be made with other production methods.
- Backed up by many years of experience, we meet the needs of our customers from the world over while maintaining the flexibility of producing one-off articles.
- Refractory ceramics must be capable of withstanding their environment.
- Refractory: material that can resist temperatures higher than 600°C.
99.7% Pure Alumina
50/50 Alumina Zircon
35/65 Alumina Zircon
Ideal for works requiring absolute purity, such as alloys, precious metals, rare earth, special glasses, radioactive waste, etc.
Utilisation temperature: 1700 °C.